Streetart - Augmented reality in the street with Faune

If you know me, you know my admiration for street art.

Interactive streetart (see video) by Adrien M & Claire B x Brest Brest  Brest.. and I love it!

However streetart can be interlaced with augmented reality or virtual reality and present a brand new genre of urban horror. I found a few of these posters in Verdun, Paris & Tournai, but they are hidden everywhere.
If you find one, install the free Faune app and simply aim your phone, tablet or VR-goggles to the poster. Don't forget to crank up the sound if you spot one.

Virtual Reality streetart by Faune spotted in Tournai.Interactive streetart (see video) by Adrien M & Claire B x Brest Brest  Brest.. and I love it!.Interactive streetart (see video) by Adrien M & Claire B x Brest Brest  Brest.. and I love it!

This augmented reality urban art concept was created by Adrien M  +  Claire B + BrestBrestBrest for the Faune Project.

I've used these interactive posters to scare the hell out of my American followers on Clapper đŸ€ 

☢ Clapper video 1
☢ Clapper video 2
☢ Clapper video 3
☢ Clapper video 4
☢ Clapper video 5 - soon online
☢ Clapper video 6 - soon online

DISCLAIMER: Please do not play these videos with cats or dogs nearby.

Interactive streetart (see video) by Adrien M & Claire B x Brest Brest  Brest.. and I love it!.Interactive streetart (see video) by Adrien M & Claire B x Brest Brest  Brest.. and I love it!

Interactive streetart (see video) by Adrien M & Claire B x Brest Brest  Brest.. and I love it!.Virtual Reality streetart by Faune spotted in Tournai

More streetart:

Street Art Museum

Populaire posts van deze blog

Sony tech - Using A-mount lenses on E-mount cameras

Sony tech - Photo Capture from video-function

Event - Kermis Tongeren (2026)

Collab - Steampunk & Victorian shootday (2023)

Sony tech - Rename your photo & video files in-camera

Sony tech - The A7RV menu system

Event - Fully Booked 2026

Collab - Steampunk explorers of the Unknown

Event - Sanicole Airshow 2022

Sony tech - Save/load camera settings