Dark Fantasy - Freedom means having the choice

Everybody has the right to make a wise and educated choice for themselves.
And I accept their choices as long as their choices
    * do not endanger/hurt, the Planet, the animals, my few loved ones or myself,
 
   * do not limit or inhibit my right and ability to make my own free choices.  
    * And they accept the consequences of their choices.

Freedom means having the choice to be free.. or not.

Freedom means having the choice

More from this series on Flickr

Populaire posts van deze blog

Sony tech - Using A-mount lenses on E-mount cameras

Event - Ciao Tongeren (2024)

Event - O-Parade Genk (2024)

Event - Les fêtes médiévales de Binche (2024)

Event - Trolls et Légendes (2024)

Event - FACTS convention

Event - Ensor danst in Alden Biesen

Sony tech - Updating your camera firmware

Event - Kroningsfeesten Tongeren

Collab - Steampunk & Victorian shootday