Collab - When an angel forsakes her halo

.. and when her halo broke, she carved the two halves into horns.

I know: halos of light are the hype and I have actually a lot more ideas for ring light pictures. This series was pretty well received on Flickr, so I might do some more. Are you interested?

A short behind-the-scenes video on Clapper

When an angel forsakes her halo

More from this shoot on Flickr
Originally this was only for my Dark Fantasy portfolio TheDarkCathedral.com but I consider it SFW enough to be featured here.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Sony tech - Using A-mount lenses on E-mount cameras

Event - Ciao Tongeren (2024)

Event - O-Parade Genk (2024)

Event - Les fêtes médiévales de Binche (2024)

Event - Trolls et Légendes (2024)

Event - FACTS convention

Event - Ensor danst in Alden Biesen

Sony tech - Updating your camera firmware

Event - Kroningsfeesten Tongeren

Collab - Steampunk & Victorian shootday