Collab - When an angel forsakes her halo

.. and when her halo broke, she carved the two halves into horns.

I know: halos of light are the hype and I have actually a lot more ideas for ring light pictures. This series was pretty well received on Flickr, so I might do some more. Are you interested?

A short behind-the-scenes video on Clapper

When an angel forsakes her halo

More from this shoot on Flickr
Originally this was only for my Dark Fantasy portfolio TheDarkCathedral.com but I consider it SFW enough to be featured here.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Sony tech - Using A-mount lenses on E-mount cameras

Sony tech - Photo Capture from video-function

Event - Kermis Tongeren (2026)

Collab - Adobe Firefly

Collab - Steampunk & Victorian shootday (2023)

Sony tech - Rename your photo & video files in-camera

Collab - Steampunk explorers of the Unknown

Event - Fully Booked 2026

Sony tech - The A7RV menu system

Event - Geek Village Open Air (2026)