Event - Ciao Tongeren (2024)

Since I was still processing the images from the O-Parade, I really did not go to Ciao Tongeren to make photos. I did however take the tiny Sony FX3 cinema camera because I had to test a reported audio-issue.. if I had the time, because my focus would lie 100% on enjoying nice wine and tasty food.

The concrete minds live at The pub Tongeren ( during Ciao Tongeren 2024)

Normally all music during this event is: old Italian chanson.
But what did I suddenly hear while having a limoncello at Ambishop? Music to my taste? Rock à la Willy Radio? The concrete minds! A bunch of promising young hounds with the rock 'n roll attitude of old wolves playing gritty hits at The Pub.. I always say: support you local artists. So I had to make a few shots. Luckily this FX3 cinema camera also shoots stills. And luckily The Pub served some rather decent wine to make me even happier.

A short video of the band performing: on Clapper

To the people who posed for the camera at Buonissimo & Olio Vino: the images are in the gallery.. and the fruity rosé was delicious!

Let's provide you a few links:

All photos can always be found on/downloaded from my Flickr and here!
▷ A "How to download stills from Flickr" tutorial was posted here.
▷ Updates are on THE Facebook.
▷ Buy Red Cathedral a whisky on Ko-Fi
▷ A tiny concert video is on Clapper & Instagram , but not on Threads.
▷ Give a follow to this young creative foundation: Deep Red Noise vzw/asbl

Here's the stills gallery:
(Click on the arrows on the side to scroll)

Ciao Tongeren (2024)

The explanation about the close link between the Italian community and this region can be found in last year's report of Ciao Tongeren 2023

If you're from Tongeren and want to find more images from the local events: carnaval, Kroningsfeesten, X-mas market, Straatmuzikantenfestival,..

(So I did manage to test the reported audio issues on the camera!)

Now I'll have to hurry to finish all shots from O-Parade before leaving on a 4x4 expedition in the Pyrenees.

Peace

A direct link to this article:  https://tinyurl.com/CiaoTongeren2024

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Populaire posts van deze blog

Sony tech - Using A-mount lenses on E-mount cameras

Event - O-Parade Genk (2024)

Event - Les fêtes médiévales de Binche (2024)

Event - Trolls et Légendes (2024)

Event - FACTS convention

Event - Ensor danst in Alden Biesen

Sony tech - Updating your camera firmware

Sony tech - The A7IV menu (Video)

Collab - Halloween at Verbeke Foundation